EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Ariana Grande Confirms Dating Big Sean: “He’s One Of The Most Amazing Men In The World”

Ariana Grande Confirms Dating Big Sean: “He’s One Of The Most Amazing Men In The World”

After skirting about the stories, Ariana Grande has finally confirmed her relationship with rapper Big Sean.
In an interview with the U.K.’s Telegraph magazine, the Problem singer confirmed that the two are an item. “Yes,” she replied when asked if they’re dating.
“He is one of the most amazing men in the whole world, and that includes my grandfather and my brother,” added Ariana. “I think the world of him, and he’s an amazing person. That’s kind of all there is to it.”
Sean, who was previously engaged to Naya Rivera, gushed about his new boo in an interview with Ryan Seacrest. “Ariana is very, very special. She’s very special to me,” he said. “Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I’m just going to leave it at that.”

No comments: