EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 26 October 2014

How I was setup and ordered to be given 24 lashes at NDLEA-Baba Suwe


Baba Suwe is yet to recover from the damage resulting from  his arrest for suspected cocaine smuggling  .The veteran yoruba comedian and actor has maintained his innocence and is still demanding for an apology from the NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency ),to help salvage his reputation.In an interview with Nigerian Tribune, he revealed how it all started
It is a long story. What they did tarnished my image. It really hurt me. Theatre is the only way I make money and when my films hit Idumota, it makes the most sales in the industry. I make money from my rental business and as a master of ceremony within and outside Nigeria. The incident affected all that.
The trip I wanted to make when the incident happened was for a friend’s baby’s naming ceremony. I was asked to be the MC at the christening ceremony. I just got back from London about a month before then, from a movie production with Sanyeri. I was at the airport that day with my sibling and a friend. 

No comments: