EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 26 October 2014

‘How my big boobs contributed to my success’ – Ronke Oshodi Oke ...

Well-endowed Nollywood actress, Ronke Ojo-Anthony is one of the favourites of several movie-lovers in Nigeria as far as the Yoruba section of Nollywood is concerned. The fair-skinned actress, better known as Ronke Oshodi-Oke, has her big bust among her most fascinating features apart from her pretty face and ability to interpret roles. In a recent interview with City People, Ronke revealed what many probably knew all along but would not say for fear of being tagged uncharitable, that her big boobs contributed in no small measure to her popularity in the industry. In her words: ‘Before now, I (used to) get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my boobs and I also love it. My boobs are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry. She added that her boobs are her selling point, ‘Yes, they are and apart from that, my boobs are one part of my body I cherish most.’ ... 

No comments: