EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 12 October 2014

How my ex broke my heart! –Oma Nnadi

Star of Wonder of Lust, Oma Nnadi, has opened up on how her lover broke her heart after a false pro­posal he made while she was a year one student.
The actress, currently on vacation in the US recounted the experience at­tributing it to naivety in a recent chat.
“I guess I was naive then,” Oma began, “he got into me and because I was very young, I fell like a pack of dominoes! It happened that this guy, whom I was dating then, and whom I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with was married!”
SHOCKED!
She said that she was ignorant of this until someone broke the news to her and shocked her out of her wits!

“Somebody broke the sad news to me that he actually travelled out of the country to marry his girl friend who was based abroad. When I heard the news I broke down for nearly two years!
MOVING ON
“Later, he returned to me, attempt­ing to lie, but I couldn’t give him a second chance and I picked the broken pieces of my life together and moved on. That happened when I was in year one in the university.”
In retrospect, Oma says she is wiser now: Hear her: “I am wiser now. I hardly give my all in a relationship these days. Recently, he came back again but I wouldn’t be fooled the second time.”
Oma’s filmography include films like Delicate WorldNowadays and Illuminati.

No comments: