EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 12 October 2014

Nollywood Actress Oma Nnadi Vacations In New York [PHOTOS]

oma nnadi new york
Oct 11, 2014 – Nigerian Actress Oma Nnadi Vacations In New York [PICTURES]
Oma Nnadi, one of the most decent ladies in Nollywood has landed in New York for her annual vacation.
This beautiful babe relocated back to Nigeria in 2010 after graduating from New York Film Academy.
She came into limelight for her roles in Delicate World, Nowadays, Illuminati and World of Lust.
oma nnadi
Oma Nnadi who said she is keeping her body for a special man vows never to expose her body like her colleagues are doing.
Read what she said in a recent interview:
“If it’s about exposing your boobs, I don’t indulge in such things. I like to cover up a lot. If I’m playing a role, where I’m required to put on a bikini, I will prefer to get into the pool with my towel before doing so. I like to cover my body a lot. I think every woman’s body should be preserved. Let your man be the one who will see your nakedness and not the whole world. I am old enough to take my decisions. But I have decided not to expose my body indiscriminately,”.
On Why she is not popular like others, Oma Nnadi said:
“Everything has to do with your background. I was brought up in a way that I didn’t need to be loud or seek attention. You have to let your work speak for you. Acting has always been my passion. I’m not into acting because I want to be famous,” 
Check out some pics of Oma Nnadi in New York below


No comments: