EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 16 November 2014

ACTRESS TOYIN AIMAKHU: YOU NEED TO SEE THE HELL THAT GOES ON MY HUSBAND’S FACEBOOK PAGE WITH WOMEN

Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 3.30.19 PM

Top Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, whose foray into the movie industry began in 2003, has opened up on her private life and marriage.  

In this interview, the beautiful actress who loves to call her husband “my small god” says contrary to her controversial and outspoken movie roles, she “is an indoor person who loves to cook. I could be stubborn and can be naughty at times”


On the controversy of being paid N1.5million to emcee a friend’s wedding recently:

I wasn’t paid N1.5million for any MC job. The I.5M tag on Instagram was the price of the ring, it was an exclusive diamond ring and I haven’t seen such before, I don’t know why bloggers will assume I was paid such, none of them bothered to confirm it from me. Sometimes when you are bored, you know you just write stuffs on social media but these bloggers blow it out of proportion. And even if I was paid N1.5million, why will I come on internet to let people know I was paid so. Olorun Maje (God forbid), I don’t have such upbringing about showing off my wealth to oppress others, when some don’t even have food to eat. Yet you see some celebs showing off almost 30 cars.

That is why I love comedian AY and his wife, Mabel, Jesus Christ their house is awesome and out of this world, 2face’s house nko. Those are rich people yet they don’t come online to brag about their wealth or fake bags and shoes. Imagine someone buying a $3000 shoe, I dey mad.

Flaunting wealth on social media:

Most times it is fans that cause it; they make many celebs lie on social media. They expect too much, forgetting that we are humans too. Imagine if I buy a 3k shoe for instance and I wear it to an event once, fans expect me not to wear it again, they will be like “is that not the shoe she wore last week” so celebrities have to please the fans, I don’t let it affect me though. if I should buy such a shoe, I will still wear it for 7months”

Most expensive item in my wardrobe:

The most expensive item in my wardrobe is nothing. My phone is the only expensive thing I have and it is even cheap sef. My clothes, shoes and bags are China or Uk primary new look which I get from the Island.  

How I relax:

I can talk three days non-stop and my husband likes when I give him all the gist but sometimes he tells me not to talk too much and be like Mummy Omotola Ekeinde and Ibinabo Fiberesima, I love them pieces, I am Omotola Ekeinde’s first born.

Her recent controversial post on women being their own enemies:

Whenever you want Nigerians to read or notice something just put a little mistake. I was happy because everyone read it, but they read it to make jest of me and my English, lol. Women try hard are truly their own enemies, you know a man is married yet still try hard to get his attention.

Women and her husband:

 Plenty, what can I do? God will help us; you need to see the hell that goes on my husband’s facebook page all the time.

The best thing(s) that have ever happened to her

“Being born again, my marriage and my new appointment with the AGN”

 

No comments: