EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Saturday 15 November 2014

Gloria Maduka moves to Cool TV

If you are a regular listener to On-air personality and actress, Gloria Maduka, on Inspiration FM, you must have noticed that she no longer fills her spot. There have been rumours of some bad blood between her and the station, which led to her exit.
Gloria Maduka
Gloria Maduka
But as it seems, the multi-talented America-raised star, who is also a musician, has only moved on to bigger things. Though, she claims there is no bad blood between her and Inspiration FM.
As we speak, she has moved on to Cool family where she will be handling programmes on almost all their platforms. She has already started a morning show called Crossfire on Naija Info FM. She is also the major presenter of The Blog, a TV show on CoolTV, which airs on the Startimes platform. She is also on set of a TV drama where she will be playing a leading role.
“I want to apologise to my fans for not informing them before leaving Inspiration. I had been working underground to give them more of me. At the moment, I have moved over to theCool family and there is a lot to expect from me. I am both on TV and Radio now,” Maduka said.
When asked why she left Inspiration, she said there is no problem between her and the station, noting; “We are still like family. They took me in when I got back from the US and I am sure I have represented them well. This move is for my fans because it gives me a wider platform to reach more people. I am still very cool with everyone at Inspiration, especially Soni Irabo, who continues to be my mentor. I see him as a big uncle.”
Gloria has been nominated for the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards in two categories, Sexiest On-Air Personality and Outstanding Radio Programme Presenter. She thanked God and her listeners for the nominations.

No comments: