EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Saturday 18 October 2014

Beninoise Actress, Ella Martins: “Dating And Falling In Love With A President Broke My Heart…………..”


Beninoise actress/singer, Ella Martins who is popularly known in Nigeria for her alleged lesbian affair with Genevieve Nnaji(Read story HERE) is back in the news again and it’s to reveal her romantic relationship with a President. In an interview with Vanguard, she disclosed: ”Yes, a president broke my heart. The relationship I had with the president is a long story. I fell in love with him because he was attentive and mature. In fact the relationship made me mature. It’s not easy dating a president. I am even working on a movie based on that experience. Since dating the president, I found it difficult to date an ordinary person.” On her most embarrassing moment  ”There are two accounts of most embarrassing moments as an artiste. First one was when I was performing with DJ Arafat and during the performance he stopped to kiss me. Second one was during a performance with Orezi. After the performance, the crowd carried me and tried to have a feel of my back side. I was really embarrassed. A lot of people think I did a surgery on my hips but I didn’t. A man once said he will give his life to touch my bum.” On her major influence 
“My major influence is Rihanna; she inspires me. We have a lot in common; she has talents, beauty and also possesses delightful sex appeals”

No comments: