EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Friday 17 October 2014

Dilemma of Female Reader Married to a Serial Cheat...

A reader just posted this in the comment section,decided to post i, hoping she can get some advice....So sad
Am in dilemma with my serial cheater hubby who sleeps with girls without condom. I have told him to leave the house as I cannot stay under the same roof with him without our fighting ( I don't want the neighbours to call the police). I was even thinking on forgiving him again as this will be the third time he is doing this and we both have two kids. 
He then came to my school today threatening that I give him back my car keys , (Yes he bought the car but i pay the rent, bills , kids school fees and solely takes care of food and grocery shoppingwhile he does things that involve huge amount of money). Thank God I called his sister who intervened because he was bent on disgracing me in school since i asked him to leave the house. ....
I have even asked him to give me the girl's number so that I can ask her to take him back because am done with him. The last he cheated on me was in 2011 and it has taken these years again to build this trust but alas here we are. He said and the girl confirmed that they both have been seeing each other for the past three months. 
It's a terrible feeling for me knowing that I haven't kissed any other guy since we met in 2004 not to talk of sleeping with another guy despite the advances from men. ( Pardon my English but am in shambles now). I haven't even told my family and I can't think of telling them because of the shame of what he did. They won't disrespect him but they won't be happy with him. It's so terrible that he can sleep with another woman let alone without condom. That's indirectly saying I love to death and am ready to die with you if you hav hiv or hepatitis and am ready to start the family with her.

No comments: