EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Friday 17 October 2014

“I GAVE HER DISCOUNT”-WIZKID


Star Boy Wizkid has responded to Saeon‘s claims that she didn’t promote their collaboration on social media.
In an interview with TVC, Wizkid said he was paid for the collaboration, show up for the video and nothing else. “I did what I was called to come and do- record the song and show up for the video, and I gave her a hit song which was what she is looking for. I gave her what she was looking for.”
People forget, when they come to your house, and sleep in front of your gate 24/7 trying to get a collaboration. And after I give them something they just bounce. We are not friends. I don’t know her. We didn’t use to talk before she came to that she was going to make music with me, but me I make songs with all my friends I don’t charge anyone” he further said.
Wizkid also recollected how he met Saeon. “She came up to me saying that she wants to make a song. It wasn’t even me because it took kinda like a month to get to see me and talk to me. Then we finally spoke and she said she wants to make the song. And she has small money, would I say no to money? Hell no. I was even nice to her. I gave her discount. I gave her like 10 percent discount, ‘cos some other people you know how much dem dey pay?
The brief interview also touched on Samklef‘s recent comments about him. In his response, Wizkid said he had nothing but love for Samklef, which is similar to his response earlier in the week on Twitter when the whole issue started.

No comments: