EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 26 October 2014

‘It was fun’ – Beverly Naya


Beverly played the role of Jennifer in the movie. She was at the premiere.

Beverly Naya
Beverly Naya
How was the experience working with other members of the cast?
It was great and exciting. I really enjoyed working with them. They are talented, professional and supportive. I always enjoy working with them. It has been a great experience.
What makes the character you played different from other ones you have played in the past?
It is very different because I haven’t played a character that is pretentious. It was fun because there was something in me I never knew I had and I have never played a funny character.
How financially rewarding is it?
It really depends on what you are after. I am comfortable and I am happy with what I am doing, too.
What are you working on now?
I am working on so many things. I have many premieres this year and next year as well. I am shooting a new project in November. I am also working on film production.

No comments: