EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Sunday 26 October 2014

Why I Married More Than One Wife Pastor Explains


Why I Married More Than One Wife Pastor Explains
Primate David Olonade is an 89 year old is founder of The Ark of Covenant Church has a lot of wives and he is proud of saying it. Currently, he is living with two of them.

“I am a man of peace who abhors violence, nagging or bickering. I don’t have time for such things. I see women as fragile vessels. I have never laid my hands on any woman before in my life. I don’t see any reason for a man to beat his wife. 

“I take care of my wives to the best of ability. I even pamper them. I don’t allow my wives to wash my clothes. I see giving clothes to one’s wife to wash as a kind of punishment. 

“As such, I have always had a washer man to do my laundry. But some women being what they are will still misbehave. When a woman becomes uncontrollable under my roof, after many warnings, I invite her people and ask them to take her away.

He added “I am a man who does not like bickering and quarrels. If a woman is getting too quarrelsome or belligerent, I ask her to leave.

No comments: