EverDwell Uk

EverDwell Uk

Wednesday 19 November 2014

BILL COSBY SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL: JANICE DICKINSON COMES FORWARD WITH ALLEGATIONS, DON LEMON SAYS SOMETHING HORRIBLY OFFENSIVE TO ALLEGED VICTIM

Bill-Cosby-Rape-Allegations-Janice-Dickison

Yesterday, we filled you in on some facts you need to know about the Bill Cosby sexual abuse allegations. Since then, two more alleged victims have come forward and another has been publicly insulted while being interviewed on CNN.
Here’s the latest:
Linda-Joy-Traitz
Linda Joy Traitz via Facebook
On Monday, a woman by the name of Linda Joy Traitz took to Facebook to recount an alleged sexual assault incident by the famous comedian when Traitz was only 19 years old.Radar reports the Facebook confession read as follows:
“I promise you, the stories are true. I can’t believe I’m doing this again as I just posted on another ‘Trove’ site about the subject two days ago. Here goes (and I already know I’m opening myself up to public scorn).
When I was 19 years old I lived in Los Angeles and worked at a restaurant called Café Figaro, which was part owned by Bill Cosby. He used to come in from time to time and one day he offered me a ride home … I accepted.
Instead, he drove out to the beach and opened a briefcase filled with assorted drugs and kept offering me pills “to relax,” which I declined. He began to get sexually aggressive and wouldn’t take ‘No’ for an answer. I freaked out and demanded to be taken home. I never went after him for this and have no financial gain to put myself out there like this. I’m 63 years old now and felt compelled to speak out. To all of you refuse to believe that a beloved actor could do this, you are wrong. Human failings come in all shapes and sizes. Does him being a famous actor exonerate him from this?”
Janice-Dickinson-bill-cosby-allegations
Yesterday, in an interview with Entertainment Tonightsupermodel Janice Dickinson claimed that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1982. According to Dickinson:
“The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man…Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.”
You can see more of Dickinson’s disturbing interview below.
Don-Lemon-Joan-Tarshis
Finally, alleged Cosby rape victim, Joan Tarshis, had an upsetting interchange while being interviewed by CNN’s Don Lemon. After coming forward about her alleged sexual assault by the comedian in 1969, Lemon had the nerve to ask her why she didn’t bite Cosby’s penis. See the transcript, and full interview below.
Lemon: Can I ask you this? And please, I don’t mean to be crude, OK?
Tarshis: Yeah.
Lemon: You said this last night, that he — you lied to him and said, “I have an infection, and if you rape me, or if you do — if you have intercourse with me, then you will probably get it and give it to your wife.”
Tarshis: Right.
Lemon: You said he made you perform oral sex.
Tarshis: Right.
Lemon: You — you know, there are ways not to perform oral sex if you didn’t want to do it.
Tarshis: I was kind of stoned at the time, and quite honestly, that didn’t even enter my mind. Now I wish it would have.
Lemon: Right. Meaning the using of the teeth, right?
Tarshis: Yes…I didn’t even think of it.
Lemon: Biting.
Tarshis: Ouch.
Lemon: Yes. I had to ask.
Despite the new allegations, Bill Cosby’s camp has yet to make a comment.
Photos: Facebook/CNN/Entertainment Tonight

No comments: